Saturday, March 1, 2008
Tell Em Why You Mad!! The Jeremy Story!!
When I create my show, I'm going to title it "Tell em Why You Mad". This whole idea was actually created a few years back. The show would focus on the "after work" day. I pictured it as a camera following around me and my buddies and just listening to our gripes. For example when we all worked in the restaurant industry customers would ask the most rediculous food related questions. Can I have that salad with no lettuce? What the )(&*^%$##?? Thats what I wanted to say. Like **^&$# are you kidding? That would be just a small fraction of the show. It would pretty much play on the stupidity of the uninformed patron. Yet have a comical twist to it. Now that I am in finance it is no better. The whole tell em why you mad would be me reflecting in the moment (like Dave Chappelle when he was having dinner in the restaurnat w/ some guy trying to pitch his idea, Season 1 I believe), or it would be a post situation sit down like real world just letting me (or anyone on the show) rant and rave!! I think throughout the years I have compiled enough stupid questions to have this go on for quite a bit!! (Maybe a few seasons)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment