
Hello Everyone,
Robear here, Robert Sharp formally. I can only hope that I am doing this right. I have never Blogged before, and while it doesn't seem like rocket science, I still find myself a little confused on what the H$&% I'm supposed to be doing.
Actually, I know what I should be doing... working at my real job, but whats the point of that?
O.K.,
Robert Sharp
33 (34 next week)
I work in Executive Search in Manhattan
My passions are plenty, but include: Building businesses, making music, and playing sports.
I'm a part time music producer and DJ, I play semi-pro baseball, I play in a basketball league, and I play in a men's football league. I also own a Men's Accessories Company called Triple-O-Squared, and I'm working on another business TBD.
I watch South Park and The Daily Show more than any other Comedy Central Shows. However, the roasts are great, and I often will stop on CC when I see stand-up.
The pictures above are me, and the one on the right is my attempt at showing my sense of humor. I went with this one because I am not sure the naked ones are allowed. I hope this covers everything I needed to accomplish on this first Blog-O-Mine. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment