Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Assignment 2, Death to Aliens

If an alien were to land on Earth and you had to explain what ComedyCentral was, what would you show it?
First off I would simply kill the alien, all aliens are evil. I donot trust them.
• If you were to describe it as a person, how would you describe it? Why?Comedy Central would be the funny guy at a bar. Just sitting,relaxin, and makin other people laugh.
• What kind of clothes would Comedy Central wear?A Stewart, Colbert, 08 shirt of course!
• Where would Comedy Central live?Everyone is making Comedy Central live in NYC, but Comedy Central tome is definitely West Coast. I think overall it is a little toopolitical to be a NY'er.
• What kind of music would it listen to?Something I probably haven't heard of yet.
• Would Comedy Central be a friend of yours? Why or why not? Is ComedyCentral you?I would be friend with Comedy Central until it started talkingpolitics, then I would go get another beer and let him finish up.
• Which movies would it love?Classic Comedies, Animal House, Ghostbusters. Good modern comedies,Anchorman, Superbad, Reno 911 in Miami, and I also think it would likegreat unintentional comedies, like Roadhouse.
• What are 2 images would you show it to represent Comedy Central?I would show an image from South Park, the show that made comedycentral what it is.I would also show an imagine of Dave Chappelle as Prince.
• What is 1 YouTube clip would you show them that represents theentertainment you find on Comedy Central (doesn't have to be from aComedy Central show)?
Not sure if it is on you tube, but I would have to show a clip of thefamous, "I'm Ric James Bitch!!" Chappelle show
• What are 3 shows you would tell them about? What would you tell themabout each show? Why?
South Park - Classic
Chappelle's Show – a short run, but probably the funniest thing thatwas ever on TV
Jim Gaffigan Beyond the Pale – I know, it was a special not a show,but the alien would have to learn about stand up comedy, and thisrecent special was hilarious.

No comments: