Thursday, March 6, 2008

Assignment 2- The Alien






















If I where trying to explain Comedy Central to an Alien, I would:

Show it a Picture of Steven Wright

Comedy Central would be dressed like Perry Ferrell in his Red Carpet gear. (See: picture)

Comedy Central would live at the YMCA, but sleep on the couch at his friend’s apartment most of the time.

I actually think that Comedy Central would have decent taste in Music, but most often listen to Bands like Ween, The Dead Milkmen, The beta Band, and Kraftwerk.

Comedy Central would love all the Chris Farley movies.

Comedy Central would be a friend of mine, but it wouldn’t be my couch he was always crashed out on. I’d like having him around for entertainment purposes only. I am not Comedy Central, but I do have a friend who is.

I would show the Alien a picture of Cartman’s Ass (Pictured Above) and this picture of John Stewart (Also Above), to represent Comedy Central.

I would show the Alien South Park, The Daily Show, and the Sarah Silverman Show. I would show him these shows because I think they represent the best of Comedy Central. The shows really speak for themselves.

No comments: