Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Assignment 2

If an alien were to land on Earth and you had to explain what Comedy Central was, what would you show it? I show him Cartman getting an anal probe and see how true it is. Then I'd see if the chick aliens were hot. If so, it'd be Patron on the lips and Shaggy tunes on the jukebox to get me some of that.

• If you were to describe it as a person, how would you describe it? Why? Everybody has that really stupid friend, and that would be CC. While you're not sure the actual purpose of his/her existence, it's funny as hell to hear what comes out of their mouth.

• What kind of clothes would Comedy Central wear? A kilt, traditional commando style. Like Willy. And a pot leave t shirt.

• Where would Comedy Central live? In his mom's basement.

• What kind of music would it listen to? Weird Al.

• Which movies would it love?Dumb & Dumber...on a loop.

• Would Comedy Central be a friend of yours? Why or why not? Is Comedy Central you? Comedy central would be my friend because he makes me laugh. Like a clown. I'm definately not CC, I've got bills to pay and CC just drinks all day.

• What are 2 images would you show it to represent Comedy Central?Dave Chappel - Black White Supremacist and Sarah Silverman. The latter because she's hot and I'd hit that.

• What is 1 YouTube clip would you show them that represents the entertainment you find on Comedy Central (doesn’t have to be from a Comedy Central show)? SNL - Cowbell.

• What are 3 shows you would tell them about? What would you tell them about each show? Why?

William Shatner Roast - Because comedians are a depraved bunch. These roasts are a good way to get a general picture of which comedians are hot at the time.

Crank Yankers - Because people are the funniest when they aren't trying to be.

South Park - Well I'd try to explain it but have you ever tried to explain a South Park episode? "So there's this towel...but he smokes weed" or "So these two handi-capable kids are joining a gang..." It's impossible to convey the absurdity and genius without watching it.

No comments: