Monday, March 3, 2008
The Alien on Earth
If an alien were to land on earth and I had to show them what comedy central was, I would create a 30 minute clip of the funniest shows. I hope that this would serve as a sample to them what comedy central is all about. If it were a person I would describe it as a liberal, funny, controversial, lively man! The type of clothes Comedy would wear would be trendy, modern in style clothes which reflect his comedic style. Comedy central would live in the lower east side or maybe Chelsea. The music I can see comedy central listening to would be a bit rock, a bit hip hop, r & b. Its favorite movies would be How High, Super Troopers, Anchorman, Braveheart, Top Gun, Southpark the Movie Pulp Fiction. Comedy would def be a close friend becuase of all that we have in common. Two images I would show the alien would be the Comedy Central logo, and an image of the Southpark kids doing something outrageous. The you tube clip would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR8kNQXrIaw because it is the exact opposite of what Comedy Central represents and I think that would be amusing. Three shows I would show the alien would be Southpark, The Colbert Report & The Daily Show. I think this mix would show a good portion of what Comedy has to offer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment