Monday, February 25, 2008

Greetings

My name is Dave and I live in here in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. No, I don't dress up to go dancing at "the club" on Saturday night but thank you for asking. My main interest is of the malted barley family as I'm a beer snob and avid homebrewer. What better to go with making and drinking beer? If you guessed yoga and marathons, you're close. It's actually watching TV and movies. The two channels on my favorites are Comedy Central and Military Channel. The latter only because there is no better way to enter a slumber that than with a soundtrack of Wings of the Luftswaffe. Besides my daily dose of Jon Stewart, I've been a long time fan of South Park, "I hate you Kenney..." Drawn Together and more recently Reno 911. While one of my favorites, Crank Yankers, hasn't seen airtime in years, I do get my dose of "That's just plain wrong but I can't stop laughing" from whatever is on the Secret Stash on late weekend nights. If I have one complaint of the channel is that is it always a few click louder than the rest. Whenever I turn on The Daily Show I always have to turn the volume down.

If you like The Beer Garden, don't miss Radegast in Williamsburg. I think it has the same owners. No better place in the city to get your liter on with some great German and Czech beer.

No comments: